A Message from Handyside Regarding Coronavirus
The team at Handyside Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical is taking the COVID-19 outbreak seriously. Since we are in the service industry, we understand that it may be unsettling having a technician visit your home, but rest assured that we are taking the necessary precautions.
The safety and health of our customers and employees is our top priority. We are monitoring the CDC updates and recommendations daily, and are taking the following precautions:
- We are practicing a NO handshaking policy and all team members have been instructed to keep a distance between 3’-6’ from customers and coworkers.
- We have instructed technicians to use hand sanitizer frequently and wash hands as often as possible.
- Technicians will wipe down their iPads between each service visit and not allow customers to hold or touch their devices. We are temporarily not allowing customers to sign for acceptance on our tablets.
- At the time of service, we will collect card payment by phone to the office or verbally to the technician.
- All meetings will be held virtually until further notice.
- Our team is doing our best to separate technician and office staff.
- Walk-in customers are not permitted at this time. If you need to talk or have general questions, we can talk virtually thorough a phone conversation, Facetime, GoogleDuo, text message or email.
As we continue to get new information, we may change or update these guidelines. Being in the emergency service industry we are participating common sense to protect ourselves, our families, our customers and the general population.
Often plumbing, heating, air conditioning and electrical emergencies come at the most unexcepted times, but we are doing our best to be available when you need us. Our thoughts and prayers are with the community and other small business during this time. Stay safe, and do your part too!